Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

love for Elvis

I guess I told you about my thing for Elvis, haven't I?
Well, here it is in short: When I used to travel, whererver I went, Elvis somehow was already there. He looked at me knoted into from a carpet, on display of a general store in Cairns, in Melbourne they built him shrine of honor on the cemitry (although Elvis never came to Melbourne), and also in Germany I came across him quite often. I take it as a good sign, he became a sort of guardian for me. When I moved into my new apartment, the very first sunday some neighbour played Elvis songs out the window. It was still summer then and warm enough to sleep with the window open...
I share my passion with Quincy, of Q's daydream vintage, another Blog I follow. She was so kind to post this video, that totally made my day!

xxxxx
jef

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen