Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010

a wintery day indoors

Today I finally did what I meant to do for a while now: I baked veggie muffins. Originally I planned on making some for Christmas, but that got cancelled since my sister decided to make raclette. But this morning after a lovely sunday morning brekky with my parents, I took the chance and what was in t fridge and made brockoli-carrot-muffins with goat cheese. They turned out quite yummy, and I are almost gone already.
The rest of the day I spent going through my grandmas stuff again. I have almost all the clothes sorted, the next days will see me giving a go at the massive book collection and then the furniture.

In the attic, I found two pairs of gorgeous late 70s or early 80s boots. The brown are superb winter boots that would keep my feet warm and dry and would also look good, but unfortunately, they are too small. It says size 6 on the side, and I have usually size 8, but they seem to be really soft and comfy.

The grey ones are even more 70s, with their little heel and the colour is wonderful! Alas, this pair is too small for my massive feet too. These are only a size 5 1/2, but feel a bit bigger than the brown ones.
Both pairs have been worn which shows in small stains here and there, but are basically in good vintage condition.


Further, in the back of the study I found a whig, seems to be from the 70s aswell! It might have belonged to my aunt when she was younger, the cut is a classical bob with longer sides and quite short bangs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen