Freitag, 17. September 2010

The Jeffery back on track

Dear Followers,
finally I am back on the fashion track and the Jeffery is soon to hit the road, Jack. Yes, Jack, the road.
I found a wonderful apartment in the heart of the district where I used to go out a lot anyway, with lots more space for all my treasuries. It is still alot in the making, the kitchen needs a makeover, nicer furniture and some paint, but my room is already quite cozy. For the first time in my life, I actually painted a wall because I wanted to (and not because my landlord made me). It is light grey now and came out nice and smooth and contrasts my mostly vintage furniture.
I really feel like settling down for a while, which gives me a certain glow of happiness from the depth of my tummy everytime I come home.
Home it is.
I will post some pics as soon as it is exactly the way I like it.
And, I will do the big move soon, that means I will rent a big van and get all my gransmothers old stuff over here.
A sneak peak into some 70s dresses is in the making, so check in soon.

see you soon,
jef

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen